Assistive/Adaptive Devices Program (ADP)
Richmond Hill Mobility Accessibility Foundation Application Process for our Assistive/Adaptive Devices Program
RH Mobility is proud to offer funds to Richmond Hill Residents with a disability for help with the financial burden of Adaptive/Assistive Devices towards an active lifestyle.
- Completed application form (please access as many other funding sources as possible, including government funding sources before applying).
- The program is open to all City of Richmond Hill residents with a disability.
- Assistive Devices are to be geared toward an active lifestyle.
- Funding availability.
- Please be aware that Richmond Hill Mobility does not provide funding after the fact for equipment.
- Multiple applications may be submitted per person per calendar year, with the eligible max per person within a calendar year being $2,500 per person.
- Funding is only meant to support specific items within the year. Funding is not intended to maintain the equipment, nor an ongoing funding source on a yearly basis.
- If an application is approved, funding must be used within six months of approval or will expire.
- (Should we include eligible equipment and some non-eligible equipment)
If you are eligible download our form, here. Please read the application process in its entirety and send the form with proper documentation in one of the following manners:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable)
Mail: RH Mobility, 9225 Leslie St., Unit #221, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3H6
You will be notified of the funding status once your client file has been received and reviewed. This typically takes 3-4 weeks.